Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Memory

Did a photoshoot for H.E. !! The original plan was to do it in the playground but we ended up doing it in front of our house because a tree fell and I figured that the tree would be a perfect background.
 The necklace won't cooperate with me.
 I was kinda camera shy at this moment, that's why head's down -__- people were watching us.
 Yes an umbrella cos it rained a bit at that time.
 I already cancelled the shoot at first cos it started raining then it stopped hihi "God is Good"
 Lovin' the background! Thank you tree for falling :">
 I was laughing okay, HAHAHA!
 What I wore and no we didn't buy this. The reason behind this shoot is because we had to have a photoshoot for the clothes that we made ourselves. I'm so proud of my group, never thought that we could pull off a look like this:D

 This is only the decent jump-shot-running-photo that I have.

 Should have smiled more in this photo.


 Happy girl is happy.


 I suck at doing jumpshots -__-



No comments:

Post a Comment