Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sometimes....




  • Sometimes you meet a person and you just click - you’re comfortable with them, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
  • Sometimes I like to be alone
  • Sometimes I still wonder why things happened the way they did.
  • Sometimes it sucks being strong. Because when people know that you are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again.
  • Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.
  • Sometimes I don’t feel like continuing to live. I don’t want to kill myself, I just want it all to stop or go away. I want to be calm.
  • Sometimes the people who don’t talk to you are the ones that really want to.
  • Sometimes, tears are a sign of unspoken happiness, and smile is a sign of silenced pain.
  • Sometimes people are beautiful, not in looks, not in what they say, just in what they are.
  • Sometimes I wish you’d actually try talking to me again.
  • Sometimes you will feel empty but ALWAYS remember that you are always in the perfect position to pray

No comments:

Post a Comment