Sunday, July 3, 2011

Snapshots from yesterday's dream.

An overview of my photos. These are just some of my photos and my favorites too! 
 Moustache drawn by (c) Ina Jean meheheh thanks Ina!
 I'm afraid of using them :3 Why do you have to be so pointy and nice D:
 A ring that I got from a gift shop in South Carolina, Summer 2011.
 One of the most beautiful bridge that i've ever seen!
Barriers from inside the house. 
I will maximize the use of my fish eye lens, I promise :D
 Simplicity makes it beautiful.
Lake Tahoe.
Reblog baller, that I got for free! Hooray me for winning the contest :D
@ Sausalito. San francisco, California.
Lyrics from The Cataracs- All that matters.
I have to stop buying ballers :3 Just a few from my collection! 
 I don't why I really like this photo :3
 11:11 Just like every other night I looked upon the stars and wasted another wish on you.
 San Francisco ! View from the twin tower. Such an amazing place.
I really like this shirt, it goes with everything! It's been all over tumblr now :3

No comments:

Post a Comment