Sunday, July 17, 2011

What's new?

 I seriously want do a makeover to my room since it's really messy. Since I wasn't really contented with my "Inspire Light Wall" I looked for really small bulbs of lights that will fit my corkboard, and to make things not too flashy and bright.

 At first I had no idea, where to put it and how to put it then I went to my blog in Tumblr and stared at my background for a minute. Since my background is full of hearts, the next thing i did was to get tape then cut it into small pieces then tape into the side of the table. After that I just made a heart out of lights. Lovin' it.

 Bokeh version of my wall near the door, where I put my notes and necklaces. I don't need a fluorescent bulb in my room! all I need to do is to turn off the lights then plug the lights into the electrical source ! then BAM! 

 I was staring at this for about 10 minutes then my dad went inside my room, the look on his face was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment